- Check out the new Automated Meeting Schedule!
- Upcoming “BLUE RIDGE AREA of NA SPECIAL EVENTS” Committee is hosting a ‘Valentine’s Dance” event on Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019 at Main St. United Methodist Church, 601 Main St. Waynesboro, VA. from 5:30pm to 10pm. Call Nick A. for more info: 540-688-6171. *”BRANA SPECIAL EVENTS” Committee & the “HUGS NOT DRUGS” group is having a “Chicken Soup Cookoff and Speaker event Sunday, March 24, 2019 at the Little River Church of the Brethen, 711 Little River Road, Goshen, VA. from 1pm to 5pm. Call Eli for more info: 540-784-6220. *April 27,2019 a Pot-Luck picnic will be held at Montgomery Hill Park in Staunton, VA. at 1pm contact Will W. 540-294-3935 for more information *May 17, 18, & 19, 2019 a primitive campout will be held at 836 Green Hill Ln. in Churchville, VA. contact Will W. 540-294-3935 for more info *June 7, 8, & 9, 2019, a NA Campout will be held at Lake Robertson Park, 106 Lake Robertson Dr. Lexington, VA. 540-463-4164 (Reserve sites with the campground) *June 22,2019 the “Riverside Recovery” group is have a pot-luck picnic & tube float event at 11am at 148 Terrell Drive, Rockbridge Baths VA. Call Mark E. for more info: 540-292-8974. *July 13, 2019 a “Bowling Night” event will be held at the Staunton Lanes, 831 Greenville Ave. Staunton, VA. at 8:30pm The BRANA Campout Inc. held the third weekend of July is not a part of the BRANA Area of N.A. Service Structure, but instead is run my several individual N.A. members, for their info go to branacampout.org
- Blue Ridge Area of Narcotics Anonymous Meeting List (Blue Ridge is a part of the Central Atlantic Region of N.A. & the Autonomy Zonal Forum)
- 2016 Blue Ridge Area A.S.C. Budget and 2016 Policy Handbook
- BLUE RIDGE AREA of N.A. Privacy Statement