Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- On May, 17, 18, & 19, 2019 a free primitive BRANA campout will be held at 836 Green Hill Lane, Churchville, Va.
- Welcome to the BLUE RIDGE AREA of NA Web-Site. The BLUE RIDGE AREA of NA Homegroups and meetings are in the Augusta, Rockingham, Rockbridge, and Shenandoah counties and the cities of Harrisonburg, Staunton, and Waynesboro in the central shenandoah valley area of Virginia (U.S.A.) There will be a memorial service for Larry Ransome on Saturday, April 6, 2019 at 2pm at Faith Point Christian Community Church, 1900 Park Rd. Waynesboro, Va.
- Check out the new Automated Meeting Schedule!
- UPCOMING BLUE RIDGE AREA of NARCOTICS ANONYMOUS SPECIAL EVENTS COMMITTEE ACTIVITIES FOR 2019 *May 17, 18, & 19, 2019 a free primitive campout will be held at 836 Green Hill Ln. in Churchville, VA. contact Will W. 540-294-3935 for more info *June 7, 8, & 9, 2019, a NA Campout will be held at Lake Robertson Park, 106 Lake Robertson Dr. Lexington, VA. 540-463-4164 (Reserve sites with the campground) *July 13, 2019 a “Bowling Night” event will be held at the Staunton Lanes, 831 Greenville Ave. Staunton, VA. at 8:30pm The BRANA Campout Inc. held the third weekend of July is not a part of the BRANA Area of N.A. Service Structure, but instead is run my several individual N.A. members, for their information go to the branacampout.org site *SUNDAY, AUG. 18, 2019 the “Find A New Way of Life” group is having a “Jump In The Lake” event at Lofton Lake in Augusta Co. from 1pm to 7pm. Lofton Lake Lane, Raphine, Va. *4th Annual Fall Blue Ridge Area Campout is SEPT. 27, 28, & 29, 2019 at the “Natural Chimneys Park” (Augusta Co. Parks) 94 Natural Chimneys Lane, Mt. Solon, Va. 540-245-5727. There are NO registration fees for this event, however, for a campsite register directly with the campground – up to 8 people/2 tents/ 1 camper & 1 tents per campsite.
- Blue Ridge Area of Narcotics Anonymous Meeting List (Blue Ridge is a part of the Central Atlantic Region of N.A. & the Autonomy Zonal Forum)