What personal information do we collect? When registering on our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, home group, area, clean date, etc.
How do we use your information? The information we collect from you is used in the following ways:
- You must provide your name and email address to contact us
- Being registered gives you the fullest use of this Website
- After you have registered, you may receive email alerts when new information is posted
How do we protect your information? There is no such thing as a 100-percent secure Website. However, we make every attempt to work with the most secure software available and take sensible precautions as Website administrators.
This Website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes, malware, and vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who administer this Website and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all credit and sensitive information that you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
As Website administrators, we follow these five principles of Website security:
- Update all software regularly
- Delete redundant files and extensions
- Create unique and difficult passwords
- Manage administrator access
- Make regular backups
Third Party Disclosure: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to any outside parties.
Fair Information Practice: The Fair Information Practice Principles establish the essence of privacy law in the United States. To comply with FIPP, we agree to the following:
- Notify our Website users via email within 7 business days should a data breach occur.
- Individual redress principle – Individuals may pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
- Individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
SPAM: The CAN-SPAM Act (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing) sets the rules for email, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped, and spells out penalties for violations. To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- We will not disseminate false or misleading information
- We will honor opt-out or unsubscribe requests promptly
Blue Ridge ASC
P.O. BOX 289, Verona, VA 24482